Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thank You!





  • Congrats to our very first bidder and winner of the High School Musical! Thank you to everyone who is helping spread the word about our fundraiser. The reason the action had to end so soon is because I have committed to a local Craft Sale and it is this weekend. I will be taking the blankets there that did not sell on this posting. If you are new at finding us and really want a certain blanket e- mail me at blanketsoflove@myway.com to see if it is still available. I will be posting more next week after the sale. (what is left) I have been busy sewing and have a lot of beautiful ones! If I have time to take and post pictures in the morn I will. That will give all of you that don't live here a chance at that the one that is just sooo.. you! I will give you some names, If you want to see a certain one leave me a comment. The craft sale starts Fri. morn so you will have only one day! Here are some of the themes.


  • Horse


  • Christmas stripes and snowflakes: ...My Favorite! So elegant and festive. Put you right in that holiday cheer. The white looks like fresh fallen snow..or santa's beard! Doesn't she look ABSOLUTELY COSY all tucked in??


      • Bald eagle


      • Little Solider


      • Hockey


      • Basket ball


      • Football


      • Camo/hunting


      • Cougar panel


      • Red white and blue..American flag stars...eagles..and the saying ..."may wings of freedom guide you home" Not made yet...can customize..your choice of backing colors, red, white, royal blue, or gray.


      • There are also many neat stripes, flowers, woman and kid prints.
      • Thank you all again and come back! Christmas is fast approaching and these are easily the most sought after gift I have EVER given!

      3 comments:

      1. So sorry I "missed" the end of last night's auction. I would love to see pics on thursday if possible, of floral or feminine "blankies" that you may still have available.
        Thank You Very Much
        From Winnipeg,Mb.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Nice to see dedication to a such a good cause. Looking forward to future blanket posts.
        Gail

        ReplyDelete
      3. Is this still an active site?

        ReplyDelete