Monday, November 10, 2008

FIREWORKS!!!

SOLD!







I decided to start this action out with a BANG!After all the many, many frusterations trying to get it up and running I think we are finlly there! YEA! Thus...FIREWORK CELEBRATION!

I am assuming that the bids on this one will be "poping" in right and left. It turn out so neat. In fact, I have a couple of family member who tried to lay claim to it...but they already have TWO blankets! So here it is...for your bidding pleasue and then for your snuggle pleasure if you are the blessed winner!
This is as all of them, made from an anti pill fleece on top..the back of this one is the only one I have like this. It is thick and plush, soft and warm. It almost feels like a super soft shag rug! Easily my second favorite that I have made. (my first favorite will be posted next time!!! So come back!) Girls, mom's teenagers, aunts, cousins, sisters, best friends....all would love it. As you can see it has many fun colors in it. My daughter was delighted to model it for you...then asked AGAIN..if she could keep it!
The size is 58" by 74" long. Plenty of lenght if your tall as well.
Starting price is 45.00. Leave bid, name, comments, and questions in the comment section. Bid in whole dollars only please. Shipping is extra from Dayton, Ohio. Bidding ends Wednesday, Nov. 12th at 9:00pm. EST.





1 comment:

  1. Trust me, this blanket is very soft and warm.
    I know because I helped make it. I wish I could have it!!!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete