Tuesday, November 18, 2008

National Adoption Day

Hello!
Sorry to not have posted before now. As some of you know this weekend was the craft sale...it was a big weekend (and a blessing!) and THEN I went Christmas shopping ALL day with my in laws yesterday! I am tired!!! We had a lot of repeat customers from last years sale who came back looking for, "more of those wonderful blankets that they got last year"! :) See, you DO need two! One lady bought 2 last year, came back and bought 6 more then came AGAIN the next day to get 4 more! Her grandchildren will LOVE HER! Thank you ma'am. THANK YOU to all who came to the sale and supported us and to my wonderful sis in law who gave up a day and 1/2 just to help me and my best friend who helped as well! You are loved!
I am working on getting more blankets posted today. Please keep checking back as I have many neat ones to post. So many in fact I don't know where to start!!! So if you want to see a particular color, or theme, please leave me comment and I will try to fulfil your request!

Today is National Adoption Day. Who do you know that is adopted? Reach out a give them an extra hug. Let them know how glad you are that they are a part of your life and what a blessing they are to you. How thankful we are for our children that the Lord has brought to us through adoption. I cannot even imagine what our life would be like without them. We are looking forward to the day that we get to meet our newest members of our family who are waiting for us in Colombia. Come Back Later!

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see feminine styles, florals, pinks, greens, blues &/or christmas blankets. Your last blanket postings were super! Love them all!!
    Thank You
    Wpg, Mb.

    ReplyDelete