Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRACE...

From the moment I put this one together I have called it my "Grace for the Moment". It reminds me so very much of Zaza's grandma Grace's bags that she makes. (bagsforzaza.blogspot.com) Especially her first one called "Grace for the Moment". It is so elegant, charming, beautiful, and yes, graceful. Look how gracefully this blanket compliments my bedroom. It could compliment YOUR home as well! The areas in the print that look gray are actually a very light blue. Tans, golds, browns, with a hint of blue. The backing is a silky soft beautiful brown. The size is approx. 58" by 70".
Starting price is 45.00. Leave name, bid, comments, in the comment section. Bid in whole dollars please. Shipping is extra from Dayton OH. Bidding ends at 12:00 noon on Sat. Nov. 22nd. Highest bidder will be "Graced" with this blanket!

















No comments:

Post a Comment