Monday, November 10, 2008

READY, SET, BID!

This auction is now finally officially open! Thank you ALL so much for bearing with me as I had promised blankets much sooner. Due to tech. difficulties that I don't even want to remember it was delayed. Now that the not so fun part is past......lets go have some fun!!!! You only have three days left to bid instead of the five like I had first planned on. I apologize.
Thank you to all who have left comments so far! It is great to hear from you and from those who have blankets to know that they are still favorites. (like I would think otherwise!) hee hee! :)
Also.. thank you for supporting us in our endeavor to bring our children home. May God bless each one of you richly as you have blessed others around you.

To bid you must leave a name, first name, initials , or code name, if there is no "name" your bid will not count. OK...that's enough from me....happy bidding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, your blankets are beautiful. I posted your blog on mine so hopefully you'll get some traffic and bids. God bless you and your family as you follow His leading.
    ~ Zaza's Mama, Linda

    ReplyDelete