Monday, March 9, 2009

WHERE HAS TIME WENT??

Wow. I can't believe it is March. It is past time to get this up and running again. We are going to change the way things are done here. I am just going to list the blankets, a description, price ect. and the first person to comment that they want to purchase it will be the lucky buyer! Bear with me as I fight with my computer to get all the pictures re-posted. In the mean time you may scroll down through this blog and see what I already have posted previously. I have sold some here at home but I will take those posts off. So what you see should be able to be purchased. If there is one you are interested in leave me a comment. While I am working on getting that reformatted go check out a friends blog who is also doing a fundraiser for adoption. They have WONDERFUL bags! http://www.bagsforzaza.blogspot.com/. I gave them as Christmas gifts and everyone loves them. They are practical, roomy, beautiful, fun, sassy, and much more! They make awesome library bags for the kids as well as for mom! Out with gal's, ......shopping w/ a friend, ...like a roomy over the shoulder purse? ......here you go. Here are some pictures from my family's Christmas of the bags.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Such fun! Those were an awesome present:) I use mine for the library all the time.

    ReplyDelete